Job ID 9379
CNC Lathe Operator
Mac-Weld Machining Ltd. an international leader in the manufacturing of instrumentation components, serving industry in the oil and gas, power generation and waste water applications. Our ability to deliver uncompromising quality, precision products, on time and at a fair price truly sets us apart from our competition. We know this. Our customers around the world know this. Now, it is time for everyone else to know this.
Our mission is to be the Leading Global Supplier of instrumentation hardware by providing total customer satisfaction through quality products delivered at a competitive price.
Mac-Weld Machining Ltd. is seeking a CNC Lathe Operator to take on the task of sharing our vision locally and globally.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Changing offsets and tooling to maintain dimensional tolerances
- Calculate and verify dimensions and tolerances of machined tools and parts using knowledge of mathematics and precision instruments such as digital calipers and micrometers
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed, and cut of the tool path for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tool parts
- Perform Daily maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Keeping your work area clean and any other duties requested by your supervisor
- Ensure that all CNC machines are adequately lubricated before each processes initiation
- Education or equivalent experience related to the skillset needed for this position
- Fanuc format base Computer Numerical Control (CNC) experience is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment.
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual Dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
Remuneration based on education and experience
This is a full-time day/evening rotating shift position in our Sarnia facility where the individual may be required to work weekends and overtime from time to time
Mac-Weld Machining is a privately owned company. We are proud of our connected and engaged culture, and our warm and welcoming environment. To the right individual we offer a competitive salary and benefits, annual clothing allowance and pension.