Job ID 11157
Active Playground Equipment is a family owned and operated commercial playground manufacturer. We provide an opportunity for children to plug-in to adventure and active play: designing, manufacturing, and installing high-quality playground equipment for childcare centers, school playgrounds and municipal parks.
With a company culture that focuses on continuous improvement, we pride ourselves in our unity: operating as one team to provide our clients with the best possible products and services.
Active Playground Equipment is looking to fill the position of Playground Installation Crew Leader, who will primarily be responsible for a team of two to five people, performing various forms of labour in the successful completion of playground construction projects from start to finish throughout southwestern Ontario. The position will be based out of our office in Point Edward, Sarnia and you will report directly to the office each day.
- Minimum 5 years’ construction experience
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required in various construction processes: I.E Concrete, Carpentry, site layouts, Site
- Understanding of industry regulations, standards, and best practices
- Ability to load, unload, and identify building materials, products, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations according to project plans and supervisor’s specifications.
- Adhere to established safe-working procedures and wear always required safety
- Mix and pour
- Auger holes
- Assemble, erect, and install playground and outdoor fitness
- Working long days when required
- Occasional travel and overnight stays required for remote
- Accessibility to a vehicle and willingness to
- Assist with job-site administration duties, such as timesheet completion and daily
- Ability to lead a team of two to five people.
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to take constructive
- CSA approved work
- Driver’s Abstract
- To reliably commute or relocate to Point Edward Sarnia Ont (Homebase) for this
- Ability to operate a skid steer/ mini
- Worked with or have Chain saw
- First Aid
- Worked with Synthetic Turf and some Installation
- AR driving
Compensation – $35-$45 an hour