Mac-Weld Machining Ltd. an international leader in the manufacturing of instrumentation components, serving industry in the oil and gas, power generation and waste water applications. Our ability to deliver uncompromising quality, precision products, on time and at a fair price truly sets us apart from our competition. We know this. Our customers around the world know this. Now, it is time for everyone else to know this.
Mac-Weld Machining Ltd. is seeking a Sales Administrator (1 Year Contract)
Skills & Responsibilities
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s sales objectives
- Processing a high volume of product orders in a timely fashion
- Greeting visitors and directing them appropriately
- Creating and verifying various documents for manufacturing purposes
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Providing order status updates and facilitating the expediting process when necessary
- Answer phone calls from customers, clients, vendors etc. in a professional manner
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Other duties as assigned
- College Diploma in Office Administration, Sales or relevant field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in Office Administration is considered an asset
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Organizational skills and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize work under deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player in an office team setting
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday – 7:30am-4:00pm
Salary: $37,440.00-$39,520.00 per year
This is a 1 Year Contract position at our Sarnia facility.
Mac-Weld Machining is a privately owned company. We are proud of our connected and engaged culture, and our warm and welcoming environment. To the right individual we offer a competitive salary and benefits, annual clothing allowance and pension.
Mac-Weld is committed to diversity, employment equity and inclusion in the workplace. If you need an accommodation during the recruitment process because of a disability, please inform our recruitment team when applying so that we may provide assistance