Job ID 9297
POSITION: TEAM COORDINATOR (also posted as MEDICAL SCHEDULER)
When you join us at CarePartners, you’re building a career with a company who cares about their patients, their patients’ families, and their staff
CarePartners is adding to our team of coordination staff and we are looking for Team Coordinators to ensure effective customer service and communication between patients, families and staff. This role ensures the scheduling of our PSWs, Nurses and Therapists are meeting service delivery standards and administrative functions related to client services are performed in a timely manner.
CarePartners serves Ontario communities. We bring kind and professional care to patients in need, and when you work with us, you make a positive impact in your community.
We have immediate Full-Time and Part-Time openings in the Erie – St. Clair office!
Hours of work are a schedule of defined shifts. We hire for days/afternoons/evenings.
Part-time roles include shifts every other weekend and there is an opportunity to pick up additional shifts.
To apply please email Recruiter.Rio@CarePartners.ca
Incentives and Perks
• Meaningful and fulfilling work, helping patients and their families behind the scenes
• Supportive team environment and a great corporate culture
• Paid orientation and comprehensive training and onboarding
• Access to group discounts, including exclusive discounts from various retailers
• Total rewards program which includes health & dental benefits
• An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family members
• Opportunities for continuing education and training
• Hands on mentoring and leadership support
• Opportunities to volunteer in countries with limited access to healthcare services
• A strong desire and commitment to making a difference in the lives of their patients
• One to two years of post secondary education and one to three years of job related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel
• A strong attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems and databases
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends are required
• Experience in the Health Care field an asset
• To protect our patients, we require current vulnerable sector check screening, a clear background check and proof of COVID 19 vaccination
CarePartners promotes and facilitates, as appropriate, the immunization of employees in order to provide a safe working environment for its employees, to deliver safe care to patients and to fulfill its commitment to evidence- based health promotion. CarePartners has implemented safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. All employees will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities. All new hires of CarePartners are required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with our policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Acting as the bridge between patients/caregivers, their families, Personal Support Workers, team Supervisors, Funders, Finance and other CarePartners employees
• Receiving routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay clients
• Developing and coordinates service schedules while considering relevant factors
• Informing workers of new assignments and changes to their schedules
• Entering relevant information into the automated information system/database
• Producing schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Supervisor
• Receiving and manage inbound telephone calls and email inquiries related to service
• Performing other administrative duties
• Other duties as required
CAREPARTNERS CARES ABOUT COMMUNITIES
In addition to providing home-based personal support, rehabilitation, therapy, nursing and palliative care across Ontario, CarePartners also serves the community through clinics, transitional care units, and provides relief in nursing homes and shared care settings. Through our Community Nursing Services outreach program, we’ve been organizing medical care and clinics in countries with poor access to health care since 2009. In 2022 we’re travelling to Guatemala, and as a CarePartners’ PSW, you can apply to participate in future medical trips!