We offer free employment services and support to jobseekers. We provide the guidance and support needed to meet your employment and training needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Our professional staff help clients focus on their job search. We help clients explore different career opportunities, learn how to network, and promote themselves to prospective employers.
We support our clients by providing:
- Professional one-on-one guidance and support with an Employment Consultant
- Up-to-date, engaging resume and cover letter building
- Interview skills coaching
- Mentoring for self-promotion and networking
- Information and referrals to training opportunities
- Local labour market information
- Direct connections to employers
- Employment support funding for those who are eligible
Supports for Individuals
Supports for individuals are available to address temporary financial barriers to participation in employment. This includes costs such as:
- Work clothing or grooming needs
- Special equipment or supplies
- Certification charges
- Short-term training costs
- Emergency or infrequent childcare
- Language skills or academic credentials assessments
- Translation of academic documents
- Workplace accommodation needs for persons with disabilities
… and more!
Ready to register or learn more? Give us a call at 519-337-7377 to get started!
Registered clients may make an appointment to visit our Resource Centre for free access to a computer with internet, printer, scanner and fax.
Visit The WorkPlace Group’s Job Board to learn about local employment opportunities.
Fill out the form on our Contact Us page to request more information.
If you are a jobseeker looking for community resources, visit our “Useful links page” listed in the footer below.