Job ID 9732
Catalyst Changers Inc. a Stronghold Company is looking for Equipment Operators to join our family. We are an industry leader in catalyst handling services, with expertise in the refining and petrochemicals sector. With a strong safety culture and pioneering ethos, Catalyst Changers has a reputation of having the best catalyst craftsmen in Canada.
The Equipment Operator I & II (E/O I Class 3 or D and E/O II Class 1 and A) is responsible for the safe operation and transport of company-owned or leased equipment (vacuum trucks, forklifts), various labour activities, as well as coaching/mentoring Class 1/A and 3/D Drivers with no experience for Catalyst Changers Inc and Catalyst Changers Trinidad ULC (Catalyst Changers).
Our People Are the Difference
Why work for Catalyst Changers?
- Health and Safety is our top priority
- Group RRSP with company matching component.
- Positive work environments
- Working with a great team
- Must be able to maintain current First Aid/CPR and pass a Physical examination that will include but not be limited to a Pulmonary Function Test, and frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Obtain and maintain current AZ or DZ Commercial Driver’s license and Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Must have experience using industrial hand tools and power tools.
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work well with others – team player.
- Effective communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
Experience: Experience on an industrial worksite
Valid driver’s license: AZ or DZ License and clean drivers abstract ~ includes manual transmission.
- IEC BSO, WAH, H2S alive tickets are assets, but not required.
Schedule: Spend extended periods (possibly weeks) at remote field locations and participate in a two-shift system providing twenty-four-hour coverage.
Job Type: Full-time, Seasonal
Location: Travelling to various sites across Canada for work assignments
Salary: 23.85 in shop per hour and 29.81 in field per hour