Job ID 13379
Job: HR Recruiter
Title: HR Recruiter
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Remote Work Available
Type: Full time
Employer: Storwell Self Storage
Salary Range: $50,000 – $55,000 Annually
Vehicle Required: No
Attributes that we are looking for in a desired candidate include:
- Be legally able to work in Canada
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of internal recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Knowledge of Top-Grading Interviews and Selection is an asset.
Are you our next all-star recruiter? Do you enjoy the challenge of recruiting a wide range of positions and taking a leading role in the recruitment and selection of A-players for the organization? Are you someone that takes initiative and can do more with less? We are looking for an HR Recruiter that is ready to hit the ground running with our Group of companies which includes our Storwell Self Storage business.
As an HR Recruiter, you will lead the full-cyle recruitment for positions including IT, Software Development, Sales, Construction, Real Estate Leasing, among other roles.
- Lead the full cycle recruitment for various positions including that of IT & Software, Construction, Real Estate Leasing, etc.
- Create and implement inbound and outbound recruiting strategies.
- Assist hiring managers in selecting competencies and preparing for interviews.
- Research staffing trends, establish systematic workflows, and recommend solutions to improve our company’s recruitment practices & Determine HR metrics, such as turnover rates and cost-per-hire, review departmental budgets, and maintain employee records.
- Conduct routine human resource tasks including verifying trade credentials, licensing, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of new hires’ onboarding.
- Act as the main point of contact for managers, employees, and outside vendors as it relates to human resources.
- Communicate and help key players retrieve and understand HR policies, guidelines, and processes. Escalating discussions to HRBP as needed.
- Prepare confidential and essential HR documents such as employment contracts, new hire forms, termination letters, promotion letters, and performance improvement plans.
- Lead and organize the Joint Health & Safety Committee quarterly meetings to ensure all Ontario guidelines are being met by the company and successfully completed JHSC Certificate (Part 1)
- Promotes the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a great company with career opportunities.
- Manages internship and apprenticeship programs.
- Act as backup to HR Administrator and HR Business Partner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our 3rd generation family business began in 1971 and consists of several companies in the real estate investment and development sectors: Advisors Realty, Brokerage, Storwell Self Storage Mississauga, Scarborough, and Etobicoke, Bid13.com Online Storage Auctions, Hurontario Corporate Centre & DBNC Group, and our upcoming development ROOK Hotel. Rook Hotel is a start-up high-tech hotel in the heart of Mississauga. Located conveniently across from Square One and 15 minutes from Toronto Pearson Airport. This hotel will be composed of cutting-edge technology offering an innovative and novel experience. We foster great leaders who ensure employees feel valued, with a common vision of purpose and success. Our breadth of companies will provide many opportunities and learning experiences across a variety of sectors relevant to your career. As an integral part of our company, you will be working directly with the owners of the business. For a complete list of exciting job opportunities, please visit: https://www.storwell.com/careers
How To Apply
Qualified candidates can submit an application directly at: https://www.storwell.com/careers/recruiter