Job ID 15861
Mac-Weld Machining Ltd. an international leader in the manufacturing of instrumentation components, serving industry in the oil and gas, power generation and waste water applications. Our ability to deliver uncompromising quality, precision products, on time and at a fair price truly sets us apart from our competition. We know this. Our customers around the world know this. Now, it is time for everyone else to know this.
Mac-Weld Machining Ltd. is seeking a Inside Sales Representative in our Sales department.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Achieve weekly sales targets through maintaining and expanding the company’s database of customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers
- Generate accurate quotes in a timely and efficient manner
- Answer phone call and e-mail inquiries from customers and generate Purchase Orders based on lead time and availability listed in the system
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Assist with explaining features of products and services when needed
- Liaise with Production, Quality, Purchasing and Sales Administration departments to communicate any changes/revisions, BOM requirements or other relevant order updates
- Facilitate the process of Re-Makes or Re-Works alongside with Quality Department when necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma in Instrumentation & Controls preferred
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-2 years of customer service experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to achieve targets
Salary: $39,630.00-$43,680.00 per year
Signing Bonus: New employees will receive a signing bonus of $500 after successfully completing their three month probationary period, and $1000 after one year of continuous employment. The employee must be on active payroll for the entire timeframe to qualify
Mac-Weld Machining is a privately owned company. We are proud of our connected and engaged culture, and our warm and welcoming environment. To the right individual we offer a competitive salary and benefits, annual clothing allowance and pension.
Mac-Weld is committed to diversity, employment equity and inclusion in the workplace. If you need an accommodation during the recruitment process because of a disability, please inform our recruitment team when applying so that we may provide assistance.