On behalf of A. G. Event Graphics, The WorkPlace Group is recruiting for a full-time Sign Installer.
The Sign Installer works at client job sites all over the southwest Ontario corridor. The current job opportunity is based out of the Sarnia office. Hours: 8:00-4:30 pm. Monday- Friday.
- Install signs on location using crane trucks, bucket truck and scissor lift.
- Studied blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturers’ recommendations to ascertain the configuration and ensure the proper installation of components.
- Utilizes hand tools, power tools, extension ladders and other specialized equipment to perform assembly/installation operations
- Attaching signs, banners, and other related products to surfaces including, but not limited to facades, walls, and windows.
- Working at heights – up to, approximately, eighty feet (80′) (Or higher) using ladders, extending, truck-mounted booms and other lifts.
- Performing basic wiring attachments and hook ups to ensure proper electrical connectivity.
- Qualified candidate should have at least five (5) years prior work experience, preferably in a construction, or production environment